BREAKING: Trillanes accusing Paolo Duterte as a member of Triad based from a foreign intelligence group




Presidential son Davao City Vice Mayor Paolo Duterte and son-in-law Mans Carpio (center, left and right, standing) take their oaths before testifying in the Senate investigation on the P6.4 billion smuggling through Customs.
Appearing before the Senate probe on alleged corruption in the Bureau of Customs (BOC), Davao City Vice Mayor Paolo Duterte said he would not answer allegations “based on hearsay.”
“In compliance with the invitation of this honorable committee and as a gesture of respect to the Senate, I am formally appearing in today’s proceedings. Once and for all, I now have the time to deny any and all baseless allegations thrown against me,” Duterte said in a prepared statement.
“My presence here is for the Filipino people and fellow Davaoeños. I am very sorry but I cannot answer allegations based on hearsay,” he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Guma of PBB Otso Alleged Video Scandal

Jao Mapa denies alleged video scandal with Carlos Agassi